Travel and Accommodations
Travel & Accommodations
Detoxsal offers a full, comprehensive Five Day Drug Detox Program featuring all-inclusive resort-style accommodations. This facilitates the feeling of a 'relaxing week spent at the beach' – a time of quiet reflection and personal growth, while undergoing medical detox treatment. From the time guests arrive at our facility until boarding for home, all of their on site needs are accounted for and fulfilled. This includes accommodations in our private, beachfront medical facility, as well as the cost of treatment, meals, recreation, and transportation.
- Airport Pickup (Upon Arrival)
- Review all Diagnostic Tests – EKG, Full Blood Work, Urinalysis,etc (Upon Arrival)
- 5 Nights Hotel-Style Accommodations
- Beachfront Facility Directly on the Ocean
- Intimate Environment
- Ibogaine Medical Detox Treatment
- Psychological Counseling
- Freshly-Prepared, Nutritious Meals
- Recreation & Leisure Activities
- Enjoy Comforts of Home, inParadise!
- Airport Drop-off (Departure)
- And More!
Amenities & Activities
- Medium-Sized and Large Private Rooms
- Lounge Area with Large, Flat-Screen TV
- Free Internet Access
- Oceanfront Pool & Waterfalls
- Pool, Badminton, Croquet On-Site
- Access to Beach Boardwalk
- Nearby Fishing Pier
- Nearby Boardwalk Shopping
- Volcano Trip
- Zip Lines Over the Ocean
- Archaeological Digs
- And More!
It is the responsibility of the patient to make travel arrangements to and from our facility, including obtaining a Passport. Patients are responsible for purchasing airfare to and from the country, and must present a valid Passport to enter and exit the country. A $20.00 Visa fee will be charged at entry point.
Guests must arrive at and depart from the San Salvador International Airport between the hours of 6:00 A.M. and 6:00 P.M.
Upon arrival, a staff member will personally meet each guest and take them to our facility. From there, the cost of all on site meals, treatment, transportation, and recreation is covered – this includes airport pickup and airport drop-off. For questions regarding accommodations, airfare, and obtaining a passport, Call Toll Free 1-855-55-DETOX (33869).
Ibogaine has received national attention. Here is a link to information on Detoxsal's Blog - Click or Touch here to visit Detoxsal.WordPress.Com - Check out our blog and sign-up to make comments or to be notified of new articles and information to help you, a family member, loved one, or even a friend that is struggling with addiction.
For questions regarding Ibogaine Therapy call Detoxsal at 1-855-553-3869. You can also learn more about Ibogaine Treatment Eligibility